Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial)
Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Tools: LS Dyna
The Crash & Safety team works on High Speed Structural or Occupant Safety simulations.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in automotive domain is a must
- Hands on experience in FE modeling, assembly and full vehicle integration using tools like Hyper mesh, Primer and Animator. Solver as LS-Dyna
- Ability to build full vehicle to perform safety simulations including frontal, side and rear impact for various regulations such as FMVSS, USNCAP, Euro NCAP, Korea NCAP, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- FE modeling of sub-systems model build
- Perform sub-systems connections and assembly (including full BIW Model), welding without MWF, validating/debugging welds, contact definition, intra-assembly connections (1d-connections), validating (debugged/runnable model) of sub-assemblies
- Perform Full Vehicle Model Integration, validating (debugged/runnable model), load case set-up for standard safety load cases, rigid body merge, connection file, times history nodes creation/updating