Senior Labview Software Developer
Skills and Abilities
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (ECE)
Experience : 3 - 7 Years
Tools: NI Labview, NI Teststand, NI VeriStand, Labview OOPS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Certified Labview developer
- The candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in developing labview based software/applications for Automatic Test Equipment in Defense/Aerospace or Automotive Industry
- The candidate should have strong knowledge of NI Hardware PXI platform and the modular instruments like Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Source and Measurement Unit, Switch Matrix, etc.
- The candidate should have knowledge of communication protocols like MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, CAN , LIN, etc.
- The candidate should have the experience of developing instrument drivers (VISA, IVI, Labview Plug and Play) for GPIB, RS232/RS485/RS422, LAN and USB based Instruments
- The candidate should be able to analyze and troubleshoot the Electronic and Electrical subsystems
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication
- Will be developing and reviewing labview based test programs based on the test specification document
- Will be preparing test artifacts such as test procedures and manually execute the test on the system
- Will be fixing the bugs in the existing code and document the test report
- Will maintain the source code revision and follow the development guidelines and best practices, etc.