ACCESS TO THIS SITE
The information contained in this site is for general guidance on topics selected by Allegis Group. Such information is provided on a blind-basis, without any knowledge as to the reader's industry, identity or specific circumstances. The application and impact of relevant laws will vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. There may also be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this site. The information on this site is provided with the understanding that Allegis Group and various authors and publishers' providing such information does not constitute the rendering of legal, accounting, tax, career or other professional advice or services. As such, information on this site should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.
Allegis Group may alter, suspend, or discontinue this site at any time for any reason, without notice or cost. The site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons.
By using this site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Allegis Group from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys' fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that is based on your use of this site in violation of these terms.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
This site and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, including, but not limited to, articles, white papers, press releases, opinions, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (collectively, the "Content"), is the property of Allegis Group, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this site or any Content displayed on this site, through the use of framing or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Allegis Group or such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this site.
Subject to your full compliance with these terms, Allegis Group authorizes you to view the Content, make a single copy of it, and print that copy, but only for your own lawful, personal, noncommercial use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices contained in such Content, and provided that the Content, or any part thereof, is not modified.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Allegis Group disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Specifically, but without limitation, Allegis Group does not warrant that: (i) the information on this site is correct, accurate or reliable; (ii) the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; or (iii) defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Allegis Group be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site or the information contained on this site, even if Allegis Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Allegis Group total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action - whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise - exceed $1.
Allegis Group makes no representation that information on this site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site may contain links to non- Allegis Group sites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked sites are not under the control of Allegis Group and Allegis Group is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Allegis Group of the site, and Allegis Group shall have no responsibility for information that is referenced by or linked to this site.
SUBMISSIONS TO ALLEGIS GROUP AND AFFILIATED SERVERS
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other submissions, communicated to Allegis Group through this site is the exclusive property of Allegis Group. Allegis Group is entitled to use any information submitted for any purpose, without restriction (except as stated in the Privacy Statement below) or compensation to the person sending the submission. The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to Allegis Group and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness, and legality.
This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing signed by both parties or by a new posting by Allegis Group, as described above.
- Your wireless carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. The Company does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside of our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your wireless carrier.
- By subscribing, you consent to receiving SMS messages daily, including text messages from us which may include notification and information, including certain recruitment, employment-related and marketing messages. You can unsubscribe at any time from all texts by sending STOP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not share nor use your mobile number for any other purpose than to provide certain recruitment, employment-related and marketing messages.
- You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe to the service, and that you are authorized to approve any applicable charges.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you with notifications or to provide information you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- The service as well as the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us and our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- The service is available only in the United States.
- If you have any questions, e-mail: [insert email address]. You can also text the word HELP to [six digits] to get additional information about the Company’s texting policy. [insert Link]. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
- The Company respects your privacy and will only use information you provide to transmit your text message. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide the Company information in connection with the wireless message service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we may refuse you access to our SMS program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.